The oval, double speed Q-Rings aero chainring by ROTOR for a spider-based assembly impresses with a convincing design and reduces air resistance and drag thanks to its aerodynamic properties.
The ROTOR 110x4 Aero chainrings are perfect in combination with e.g. the ROTOR INspider powermeters (product code: 2296449), with the ROTOR aero crown (product code: 2296455) or the ROTOR MAS 110x4 AERO spiders.
With the oval Q-ring chainrings by ROTOR, you will experience less fatigue and ride longer and faster because you will use your power more efficiently. The Q-Rings vary the resistance during pedalling according to the natural strengths and weaknesses of your legs. The smaller diameter of the oval is directed towards the weakest point of your power input and the larger one towards the strongest point. In this way, the most productive part of your pedal stroke is used optimally, whereas the time is reduced for the less productive part. This makes your pedal stroke feel much smoother than with classic, round chainrings. Sounds strange.... but that’s how it is!
• Lightweight, high-quality, CNC-machined double Aero chainring for 110x4 bolt circle (asymmetric)
• Also compatible with all modular ROTOR OCP direct mount road cranksets (ALDHU, VEGAST, INPower) when using a spider
• ROTOR INSpider powermeter (product code: 2296449)
• ROTOR MAS 110x4 AERO Spider
• ROTOR 110x4 ALDHU Spider (prod. code 2311467)
• 110x4 SHIMANO cranks (asymmetric bolt circle)
• Material: CNC milled 7075 Aluminium
• Standard: Spider Mount
• Bolt circle: 110x4 (BCD asymmetric - ROTOR / SHIMANO standard)
• Speeds: 2 x 10-/11-speed
• Position: outside
• Ovality: approx. 12.5%
• Weight: approx. 139 g (52 teeth)